Karin Wanngård, Mayor, City of Stockholm
Karin Wanngård is one of the speakers at Baltic Sea Future 8-9 March.
Mayor Karin Wanngård has a background in human resources management, and entered the Stockholm City Council in 1994. Between 2011 and 2014 she acted as Opposition Vice Mayor representing the Social Democratic Party. After the general elections in 2014 the City Council elected Karin Wanngård Mayor of Stockholm.
Current positions and assignments
• Mayor of the City of Stockholm
• President of the City Executive Board
• Member of the Stockholm City Council
• Chair of the board of Stockholm Stadshus AB
• Group leader of the Social Democratic Party in the City of Stockholm